Private Investigators Conduct Asset Investigations
Asset Search and Investigation
What is an asset investigation
Asset investigations seek to uncover tangible hidden assets such as cash, vehicles, securities, real estate, lines of credit, and lines against those assets or bankruptcies. We will do our part for your asset search and find these assets and uncover any liabilities that may be attached to them.
Who requests an asset investigation
Although there are many reasons and situations for an asset search to take place, American Eagle Private Investigators have performed asset investigations for:
- Individuals prior to marriage
- Individuals prior to or during a divorce
- Individuals prior to contract litigation
- People preparing to invest money in a business venture
- Companies prior to business partnerships or contracts
- Companies seeking to recover vehicles
What information does American Eagle Investigations need to perform an asset investigation
The following information is helpful to speed the investigative process:
- The Subject’s legal name and any aliases
- The Subject’s birth date
- The Subject’s social security number
- The Subject’s current address
- The Subject’s employment information
- The Subject’s telephone number(s)
- Names of the Subject’s relatives
Changes in the law have made some types of asset searches more difficult. Subpoenas only cover a single bank branch, not the entire branch network. Furthermore, while an asset investigation can readily uncover the name of a bank, locating an account number is a more time consuming and costly challenge.
How you will benefit from our investigation
At American Eagle Investigations we offer an unwavering commitment to uncover the truth. Our asset investigation report will detail our findings and provide you with peace of mind. We recommend you begin your due diligence by contacting us for a free confidential consultation. Call 212-344-8997 or use our contact form.