Finding Missing Persons in New York City
When a loved one goes missing, be it a runaway teenager, a lost family member, or an abducted child, every hour that passes is agonizing. You fear for their safety. You fear they may never return home.
American Eagle Investigations possesses a long track record of finding missing persons and safely reuniting families. Solving this kind of case requires professional expertise and time: both quality and quantity time. Local authorities, no matter how skilled and dedicated, simply may not be able to devote enough of their resources to solving every missing persons case they handle, or as quickly as you’d like.
That’s why we are here! Our expert private investigators will work tirelessly on your behalf. The firm has found missing persons in all of the following scenarios and more:
- Has your teenager run away from home?
- Do you suspect that your missing child has been a victim of kidnapping, perhaps by a relative, neighbor or family friend?
- Did an at-risk* family member wander away and fail to return home?
- A young child, an autistic person, an elder suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, etc.
- Are you looking for your birth parents?
- Are you looking for a long-lost relative or friend – somebody you can’t track down on the internet?
The owner of American Eagle Investigations personally oversees and works on your case, using powerful industry tools – including covert surveillance, social media, proprietary databases, and a broad network of professional associations – to find and return your loved one home as quickly as possible.
About child abduction
Your child’s safety is our main concern. The actual moment of retrieving an abducted child can be tense and potentially dangerous. American Eagle Investigations cooperates closely with local authorities to ensure your child’s safety at that crucial juncture.
Most child abductions are committed by a close relative, family friend or neighbor. Very rarely is a youngster snatched by a stranger, and even more rarely is a ransom involved.